Pahechan Tit Bit....[Cool & hot]

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cheat Fund/Donation

For your information I have sent you a copy of fake donation I had received,kindly publish and do not disclose my email ID and Name if it is not urgent

From: Mrs. Harriet Shelton. <edwardhayes2010@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sun, September 12, 2010 5:32:34 AM
Subject:

CONTACT MY EXECUTOR

I have being trying to contact you by phone but your line keeps showing
busy signal. I just want you to know that I Mrs.  Harriet Shelton has
Donated the Sum of $3,500,000USD to you to help the less privilege, Widows
and Orphans in your Country.  Am in the hospital and I will be going for
Cancer operation later today. Am so scared and not sure if I will survive
the  operation as it's very severe since my blood does not renew red blood
cell. Please contact my Executor Barr. Edward Brain  Hayes via his
personal email: edwardhayes2010@hotmail.com and tell him that I have
changed my WILL for a specific good work  and you are now the present
beneficiary to carry out my last wish.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I do not want anything  that will jeopardize my
last wish. And also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want
my relation or anybody to  know because they are always around me.

Thank You,
Mrs. Harriet Shelton.

No comments:

Trade Oil with HY Markets